Leaders & Legends of Online Learning
020 Adjunct Professor Dr Mark Bullen
Dr Mark Bullen has extensive international experience across distance education, e-learning and educational technology. His work is particularly focussed on the digital learner, though his contribution to the field goes much further.
Interview: https://episodes.castos.com/onlinelearninglegends/020-Mark-Bullen-Final.mp3 | recorded April 2019
Mark's online profile: http://markbullen.ca
Digital Learners in Higher Education website: http://digitallearners.ca
Nominated works (free to access):
- Gallardo-Echenique, E.E., Bullen, M. & Marqués-Molías, L. (2016). Student communication and study habits of first-year university students in the digital era. Canadian Journal of Learning & Technology, 42(1).
- Gallardo-Echenique, E.E., Molías, L.M., Bullen, M. & Strijbos, J.W. (2015). Let’s Talk About Digital Learners in the Digital Era. International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 16(3).
- Bullen, M. & Morgan, T. (2015). Digital Learners in Higher Education: Implications for Teaching, Learning & Technology. In M. Gisbert & M. Bullen (Eds.). Teaching and Learning in Digital Worlds: Strategies and Issues in Higher Education, 11-19. Tarragona, Spain: Publicacions URV
- Bullen, M., Morgan, T., & Qayyum, A. (2011). Digital Learners in Higher Education: Generation is Not the Issue. Canadian Journal of Learning Technology, 37(1).
Nominated work (may require purchase):
- Bullen, M. (2015). Revisiting the Need for Strategic Planning for eLearning in Higher Education. In M. Ally & B. Khan (eds.). The International Handbook of E-Learning, Volume 1, 139-152. London: Routledge.
Brought to you by Leaders & Legends of Online Learning of Leaders & Legends of Online Learning